Register in good time. The test is in high demand in certain months and you don't want to miss a critical deadline for your study or work plans. We recommend that you treat the IELTS test as you would treat any other significant exam and register at least 6 weeks in advance. You will benefit from the time you will have to prepare yourself. Results are sent out two weeks after the test.
Registration: go to How to register.
Applications are handled "first-come-first-serve", in the order of receipt of payment and a complete application form. Payment is done by bank (see "How to register"). Send your application + documents by post.
No personal meetings.
If your date of first choice is fully booked when we receive your application and payment, you will be offered the next available date, and you will be contacted if the date of your first choice becomes available.
|Next Available Test Date||Version||Remarks|
|17 August 2013 - Copenhagen||Academic + General||no test in July|
|29 August 2013 - Copenhagen||Academic + General|
|Sep - Dec 2013||Dates will follow, 1-2 tests each month|
|latest update: 20-05-13|
Confirmation: We confirm a test date after we have received your complete application & identified your payment. Usually this takes no more than a few days, it may be up to a week.
Waiting list: Candidates who have sent their application and have paid will be contacted immediately if the date of their 1st choice is available.
Results: Results are ready on the 13th day after the test. For more information go to Test Results.
Cancellation and refund:
- If no place becomes available, and you cannot use another date, you can get a refund of the fee.
- These rules apply regardless of when you register.
- If you cancel 5 weeks before the test date or earlier, you will get a refund minus DKK 200,-.
- If you cancel less than 5 weeks before the test date, regardless of when you applied, you can get a refund minus DKK 500,- only if we can find another candidate to take your place with short notice.
- If you are absent on the test day your test fee is lost, unless you provide appropriate medical evidence (the original doctor's statement on original letterhead paper, with stamp and signature, stating the reason for absence), within five days of the test date. (We refer to page 4 of the application form.)
- You can postpone your test once to a later date which is still available, free of charge, if you do it latest 5 weeks before the test date.
- Test practice materials sent to you cannot be refunded.